• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bunnies

crysta

Alpha Buck
I got these two girls today, french lop sisters, 4months old apparently.

No names yet - any suggestions? :)

004-5.jpg

005-4.jpg

:lol:

Thanks everyone :)

As you can see on the orange bun's legs, she's kind of caked in filth from her old home - am not sure what to do about it, should i give her a gentle wash with some warm water or is it best to leave it? The other bun's the same - I swear to god they must have never been cleaned out, the STATE of that cage!

:lol:

Thanks everyone :)

As you can see on the orange bun's legs, she's kind of caked in filth from her old home - am not sure what to do about it, should i give her a gentle wash with some warm water or is it best to leave it? The other bun's the same - I swear to god they must have never been cleaned out, the STATE of that cage!
Just seen that... poor girl :(

You should have seen the cage they were being kept in... 3ft square at most!

At least now they have the run of my house, and are already boxing the cat that dared to go near for a sniff :lol:

Lucky girls, to have you and their new found freedom.

What about Faith and Hope?

Helen

aw lovely bunnies, yeah those are excellent names. you could wash them, my wee ralph (RIP) was all pee stained but it eventually came out with his moult and he was crystal white after that. i also used P@H clean wipes for his wee legs.

Oh I am pleased, I have only just seen that you decided to go with those names!! I am chuffed to have helped!! :D

It just seemed very appropriate considering these bunnies are still full of life and energy despite the horrid conditions they came from. They never stopped hopping. :)

Hope has been having cuddles, Faith is a bit more independent, bless.

It just seemed very appropriate considering these bunnies are still full of life and energy despite the horrid conditions they came from. They never stopped hopping. :)

Hope has been having cuddles, Faith is a bit more independent, bless.

Yes it just kind of jumped out at me, the way you described them and the pics of them, they look like true survivors, with plenty of happy times ahead!! :D:love:

The housemate says we need a third bunny to finish the set :lol: (Charity, or Trick, depending on whether you go for the Buffy reference or not)

Back