• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bella the mischievious bunny

touie

Wise Old Thumper
not content with consuming all of the plants in my garden Bella has started on a mission to eat next doors too :shock: She is one incredibly hungry bunny!!!
DSCF2471.jpg

DSCF2470.jpg

Great photos! she was definitely caught in the act!

My rabbits jump on the roof of their hutches and look over the neighbours fence - normally scares the life out of the neighbours especially as we have 6ft fences - I think they believe we have enormous mutant bunnies!!

oh shes got so HUGE:shock::love: shes stunning...hows splodge with her now?

ha ha you used to think sugarplum was naughty...maybe its a doe thing? i have found them to be naughtier and more sneaky than bucks....specially the big girlies:lol:

its been almost a year since we lost willow and she was a really norty bunny.....the opposite of laid back bertie.....

id still love a quick meet n greet with her ya know...but smuggling her home afterwards might prove tricky;)

Back