• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spoilt pets!

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
Just got my order from pets @home
The new woodlands food looks good The piggie one is 17% fibre and the rabbit one is 19.5%.The hay smells lovely:)
Everyone got something even the budgies

100_0272.jpg

Awwww they are all going love that:D
You will have to let me know what piggies think of their food:D

iv treid the food for mine they ate teh pellet bits out of it but left the hay :roll::roll:
:lol::lol:Mine will probably do the same.I shall get some and try it though,if mine eat the pellets i will be surprised:roll:

Lots of treats, hope they enjoy.

Bluebunny, could you tell me what your indoor aviary is- type and make. Do you think it is a good one and how big is it. Talking of spoiling pets, I think I will take the parrotlets inside over winter and don't want to put them back in the small cage they came in.:)

Lots of treats, hope they enjoy.

Bluebunny, could you tell me what your indoor aviary is- type and make. Do you think it is a good one and how big is it. Talking of spoiling pets, I think I will take the parrotlets inside over winter and don't want to put them back in the small cage they came in.:)

Its this one ive got
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/THE-COTTAGE-I...irds?hash=item2ea6615595&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
I didnt buy it from them though got mine slightly cheaper,Had to send the first one back as it had dents in it,I dont think its brilliantly made but quite sturdy once put together i do like it though and the budgies seem too :)

Back