• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'd like to introduce.......

Star and Sky my 2 new kittens. They are Oriental and totally insane!! They are brother and sister and completely inseperable. I know I posted a few weeks back about them as I was unsure as to whether to get them or not due to my other cat Benson being ill, although everyone here said not to get them I spoke to my vet and she could see no harm in getting them so they are here. They have already met Benson and he is such a good boy, he really couldn't give a monkeys. The kittens on the other hand are scared of him but it's only day 3 and he's a beast compared to them!

Star sound asleep
23092009117.jpg

Star and Sky sleepy
20092009104.jpg

And they're awake!
20092009098.jpg

Toy must die!!
23092009119.jpg

Oh yes, Day one Star climbed the curtains!! They are currently chasing eachother around my bedroom at 100 mph, stopping for a play fight then chasing again. They don't care what or who they crash into!!

Awww, I bet they're a right handful. :lol::lol: There was an oriental kitten at the foster lady's when we got Skye and she was a real sweetie. :love::love:

Back