• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sweetpea at the vets - She's home :)

louise and Gus

Wise Old Thumper
Seems to be one thing after another at the moment! Sweetpea wasn't eating this morning so took her to the vets and she has suspected bloat :( They have kept her in for xrays/fluids etc :(

I have recently bonded Dinky in with my three but obviously they need to keep her separate to monitor her, hope it doesn't disturb the bond :(

Gus was at the vets for bloat about 2 weeks ago but I can't see any link :?

Last edited:
Oh no Lou, it's just a giant merry-go-round isn't it. Hopefully because you've caught it early it shouldn't take long to resolve, and they'll all be pleased to see her later on.

No change yet :( She is getting fluids but hasn't passed any poos or eaten. Only spoke to the nurse so got to call back later to speak to the vets.

Oh come on Sweetpea. You need to get that tum working so you can go home this evening.

Its early days yet Lou, I wont say 'dont worry' as I know its impossible not to.
Hopefully there will be good news later this afternoon

xx

Brilliant, it sounds as if things are starting to move again. Hopefully she can come home this eve. X

Back