• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

just wanted to say thanks to you people

happypreso

Alpha Buck
I didn't really know what I was letting myself in for when I bought my two rabbits, I now have four all living together (in a shed/free range of the garden) and just wanted to say thanks for all the advice I have been given over the time I have been here.

All 4 bunnies went to the vet today for their mixi jab. The vet gave them all a good going over and checked their eyes, ears, weight, teeth etc. All 4 are in good shape, teeth are fine, nails are short, weight is fine etc etc and I honestly think it is down to the good advice that I have been given from here.

so thank you everyone, you have made 4 bunnies very lucky by educating their owner! Their owner is now very poor due to op's (would never of dreamt of having a female rabbit spayed before finding this forum) and the hay expert website :lol: :D :lol: :D

It is so nice to hear you have 4 living quite happily together...gives me a bit of hope!

This forum has been invaluable...the people and the expertise are amazing...without it I would have lost my bun the other day.

Back