• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frankie and Bluebelle say Hello RU!!!

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
frankieandBluebelle018.jpg
My Name is Frankie, I am good looking don't you think?!?
frankieandBluebelle016.jpg

and I live with my lovely wife Bluebelle
frankieandBluebelle035.jpg

More pics of me

frankieandBluebelle030.jpg

frankieandBluebelle040.jpg

frankieandBluebelle024.jpg

OK, another one of the wife

frankieandBluebelle029.jpg

We are currently estranged, as our Hoomin suspects that I am attacking my beautiful wifey.

The poor Girl has a poorly ear. I blame that nasty vixen Sophie from Next door

frankieandBluebelle034.jpg

Ive seperated them now,I thought it might have been a one off, but dispite being neutered the poor little lad is driven made by Belle's hormones! Soon to be sorted out

Can you not move them away from the others as it is a shame you have split them as they were a real close couple and would be a shame if the bond becomes broken

I did ask for advice last night as to what to do, but no one replied, so I did what I thought was best. Belle is off to the vets tonight, and is being spayed in the morning, so I will try to reunite them ASAP

Oh I was out I didnt see it. Have you tried them in a smaller space? in a carrier for a bit? Away from other buns? Fingers crossed for tonight

Back