• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Really pleased :D *pics*

deja224

Alpha Buck
One of our bunnys dexter went to his new home and sadly he was a big bully and it didnt work out so today i decided to try and bond the 4 bunnys, We have had them all in diffrent runs so didnt no what they would do. Besides some humping :oops: from sully all went well
bondingbunnys001.jpg

bondingbunnys005.jpg

bondingbunnys036.jpg

bondingbunnys014.jpg

bondingbunnys015.jpg

bondingbunnys013.jpg

bondingbunnys034.jpg

bondingbunnys028.jpg

then dexter decided to sit in the food bowl, tofu saw him off!
bondingbunnys038.jpg

bondingbunnys040.jpg

crazy tofu
bondingbunnys041.jpg

bondingbunnys051.jpg

bondingbunnys043.jpg

Last edited:
things seam to be going well today, only problem is dexter keeps hogging the food i have put 4 small bowls out so hope that will sort it, how long do I leave it before giving them a bigger space?

Wow they look so happy together. Dexter was such a lovely bun, beautiful boy but he just didn't get on well with Lavender. I'm so pleased everything worked out and he looks like he's loving the attention.
Thanks for all your help with everything when matching my buns, you worked so hard for us and I will for ever be greatful to you. :D

Back