• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hoping you's will understand what i mean

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
well you know bunnies ickle faces, well their never really a picture of happiness but you can general tell that their content but i swear i really saw a look of saddness on petals face tonight and it nearly broke my heart. i'm only just home after being away and thought i'd move her into the shed as it's starting to get cold, we've pretty much blocked her view from ted and theo, she can see them slightly, this will be removed in due time when ted can accept petal being next door. but i honestly saw saddness in petals little face, she was listening to her neighbours and munching her parsely and celery and she really looked sad. but why? is it that she realised she's lonely? is it because she's missed me the past couple of days or is she just content? she even let me come in and cuddle her and she closed her little eyes when i kissed her head. i do feel sorry for her but i really can't trust her with another rabbit. hope this makes some sort of sense. :(

well you know bunnies ickle faces, well their never really a picture of happiness but you can general tell that their content but i swear i really saw a look of saddness on petals face tonight and it nearly broke my heart. i'm only just home after being away and thought i'd move her into the shed as it's starting to get cold, we've pretty much blocked her view from ted and theo, she can see them slightly, this will be removed in due time when ted can accept petal being next door. but i honestly saw saddness in petals little face, she was listening to her neighbours and munching her parsely and celery and she really looked sad. but why? is it that she realised she's lonely? is it because she's missed me the past couple of days or is she just content? she even let me come in and cuddle her and she closed her little eyes when i kissed her head. i do feel sorry for her but i really can't trust her with another rabbit. hope this makes some sort of sense. :(

awww:( i've only been here since feb so i don't know they full story behind petal (and ted) but it must've been horrible to see her look sad (yes, i know what you mean - may sound daft but i know eric's 'looks' very well too:))

think petal is forever to be a single bun?

x

i really don't know, she didn't like ted nor did she like ralph. she's reasonably territorial. i think when she stops being cross with someone entering her area then maybe i just don't know, i hoping in time she'll get used to ted and theo next door and this may help her, must actually put a teddy in with her too and see if she starts giving it attention. they really are complicated little creatures, i really felt for petal.

I think she missed you, and more so because she is a single bunny.
I know that my lot miss me when I have to go away for longer than a night or two. As you said it is just THAT look they can give you, or you catch a glimps of. Charlie and Autumn used to be worst for it, and even Charlie now, is very much a mummys bunny

I think she missed you, and more so because she is a single bunny.
I know that my lot miss me when I have to go away for longer than a night or two. As you said it is just THAT look they can give you, or you catch a glimps of. Charlie and Autumn used to be worst for it, and even Charlie now, is very much a mummys bunny

That is honestly exactly what I was thinking before I scrolled down to your post lottielouise.

Back