• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fighting bunnies, help needed

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
Since the arrival of Frankie and Bluebelle, everything has went pearshaped!

the threesome are chasing each other, the two some aren't so friendily and poor Cherry is wondering what is going on!!

Sun eve / Mon morn Bluebelle had a nick taken out of her ear. Ive come back today and she has another cut on the same ear. Im not sure if it is Sophie et al and Belle is getting too close to the bars, or it is Frankie and he is getting over amourous. Frankie keeps on humping her, he is neutered. She is booked in for her Spay on Thursday.

Any advice?

No advice, other than to say that I know how frustrating it can be!! Last time I tried my four I was amazed how the dynamic had changed, and how my sweet meek little Pippin was now biting everyone's bum...

Maybe its all about change and they need to settle down? Or could it be referred agression if the new buns are next to the more established ones?

Back