• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how do I sneak in an extra rabbit?

Tinsel

Wise Old Thumper
I'm adopting Starlight Kris's Sparrow and Jemima (to become Crocus) on Friday, courtesy of Hetty Bunnyruns Incorporated.

Anyone got any suggestions as to how I could secretly sneak in Percy, who, like Sparrow, has also become increasing depressed in rescue? I've a feeling if I ask the answer will be "no"....:?

Last edited:
Aw that's a shame :(

I was really hoping it would work out for him because he looks just like a brown version of my Dixie who was recently pts.

Mine just turn up. I take the flack once I have what I want.

Its three weeks since Cherry came, Ive not hid her, in fact she is under the livingroom window!!

Percy is coming back in a few days due to my words not being listened to.
I got the call about him today.
They have tried numerous times to rebond him where it originally all kicked off, except in a run :?
But now it is to the point that neither bun will back down and they lock on on sight of each other :cry:

I did not want Percy to come back to rescue as he was here 6 months last time with the home he is coming back from, being the only person to enquire about him in that time.

I just get them here and don't draw any attention to them then my dad don't even realize we've got more :D:lol:

Mmmm...wonder if I can say he must be a semi-wild rabbit from the fields behind the house?

Just go for the 'I told you all about them last week. I sometimes wonder if you ever listen to anything I say'................................

Ahahaha I use that one all the time :lol:

I'd just do it and hope that no-one notices :)

I am soooo glad you are adopting Sparrow from Starlights. I saw him on RR the other day and he broke my heart, hearing how depressed he had become. I had started bending the OH's ear about how we should help him (along with several others) so I am so glad that you are going to give him a happy forever home.

Some good news to cheer up my bad day.

Nicky my only concern is you said..when saying you would have Cobweb..that you thought the garden was becoming crowded..and then you were only taking Sparrow!:lol:

So if there is room fine..just let him appear..no one may notice...but don't risk your lovely groups of bunnies falling out due to the area being bun-ful!
Sorry if that sounds harsh..not meant to:?

I am soooo glad you are adopting Sparrow from Starlights. I saw him on RR the other day and he broke my heart, hearing how depressed he had become. I had started bending the OH's ear about how we should help him (along with several others) so I am so glad that you are going to give him a happy forever home.

Some good news to cheer up my bad day.

Glad to have been the bearer of good news! I wanted the last few spaces I had to be taken by buns in real need, ie who'd been in rescue for a while and were unhappy there, plus middle-aged or older...I think Percy and Sparrow are both in that category, and I really hope they'll settle and be happy here :wave:

Glad to have been the bearer of good news! I wanted the last few spaces I had to be taken by buns in real need, ie who'd been in rescue for a while and were unhappy there, plus middle-aged or older...I think Percy and Sparrow are both in that category, and I really hope they'll settle and be happy here :wave:

So does this mean Kris should be adding Percy into the mix? :lol:

Nicky my only concern is you said..when saying you would have Cobweb..that you thought the garden was becoming crowded..and then you were only taking Sparrow!:lol:

So if there is room fine..just let him appear..no one may notice...but don't risk your lovely groups of bunnies falling out due to the area being bun-ful!
Sorry if that sounds harsh..not meant to:?

Oops missed this earlier. I am concerned about things becoming over-crowded, yes, but I'm in the process of putting grass seed on all the borders and previously paved areas, which should mean more grass available at least. Sparrow's wifey is a nethie so I wasn't too worried about her taking up any space. I feel really sorry for Percy, but no I shouldn't really take any more buns, so these will definitely be my last, plus if any of my older buns pass to the bridge I won't get others but will just let my existing ones enjoy the extra space. It's really difficult knowing where to draw the line :( Oh dear....

Just go for the 'I told you all about them last week. I sometimes wonder if you ever listen to anything I say'................................

Jane you are an evil genius :lol: this is my usual trick. I'm sure that once there are so many buns around another little one will go unnoticed.

Back