• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What a silly girl! (picture heavy)

oturtle

New Kit
So I got a little more background information about Chloei and found out that the Humane Society found her on the side of the road!! She must have been someones pet, but never claimed for looked for her.
Either way she seems very content here and is here to stay. ;)

She was out and playing last night, doing binkies and having a grand time. Here are some pictures:

Chloeii001.jpg

Chloeii003.jpg
that little bit of red on her nose is from a raspberry she didnt want and pushed it out of the way to get to the other stuff. xD
Chloeii007.jpg
Chloeii015.jpg
Chloeii017.jpg
Chloeii018.jpg

and my favorite picture of her:
Chloeii014.jpg

:love::love::love:

can anyone tell me what color she is?
and how old she may look to be?

the humane society said she was a dilute torti but had no idea of her age.

A vet will be able to tell you how old she is approximately, after looking at her teeth and her general physical condition. I haven't got a clue about her colour. She is adorable. :love::love::love::love:

She looks a right little madam! A contender for a disapproving bunny me thinks! :love::lol: She's fallen right on her paws! :lol:

She is lovely :love: Age wise I would guess but may be totally wrong :lol: that she is 2-3 years old. She looks fully developed and has a fair sized dewlap. Plus I think she has a touch of sooty fawn about her colouring and faint harlequin marks.

Back