• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

SORTEDTransport Barnsley to Leicester

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Can anyone help get two bunnies in need of a rersscue space form Barnsley to Leicester?
These are two of the dutches Barc took in

Thank you from Clogg and Windmill:D

Last edited:
thanks jill :wave: by the way i've called one of our boys heineken :oops: i think thats even worse than the names destined for these two :)

we aint going that way until sunday 18th october, but if they are still in need of a bunny train then we could do barnsley to lincoln if that helps?

We'll be going down to Kirkby on Sat 3rd of October, so can bring them down with us then if that's any help? We can either meet at Woodhall services or bring them to J28 if that's any better for anyone?

I'm struggling for time before then unfortunately :(

Thanks I think that will be ok if Tracy doesn't mind hanging onto them until then?...and if Amy can meet you and bring to Donnington for me??

Okey dokey - that's great :) We'll keep an eye on the thread to see if this is ok with Amy?

I was planning on going to Kirkby myself that day, btu I can always go another time. Hows about I meet you at Kirkby and then go straight to meet jill at Donington? Let me know what time you'll be there.

I was planning on going to Kirkby myself that day, btu I can always go another time. Hows about I meet you at Kirkby and then go straight to meet jill at Donington? Let me know what time you'll be there.

That's great Amy :) We will probably be there for about 12pm, as Mark is working Saturday morning but will confirm later in the week.

Can this be confirmed please and is there any chance of the piggied being brought down at same time?
Will be 6 boxes..they have ringworm so no handling..and need toi be got from Manchester across to Barnsely which can try to ask help with:?

Sorry guys only just had chance to update, as I've been out. I'm still fine for Saturday :) I will be at yours for about 9.30am if that's ok Tracey with babies if you still need me to bring them with me?

With the piggies & buns - will it be 6 carry boxes in total? Or 6 boxes for piggies, plus 2 for buns? I'm probably going to struggle getting 8 carry boxes in my car if it's 8.

Also daft question but are we swapping them over in carriers etc? :oops: I only have 4 of my own that's all - so will be struggling for 6 or 8 carriers.

I can be at Kirkby Amy for 12pm still if that's ok with you?

I'm in all tomorrow night, so will keep checking for updates.

thats fine denise. have two people coming to look at the babies about dinner time. cant wait to see them again, i neeeeeeeeeeed cuddles :love:

thats fine denise. have two people coming to look at the babies about dinner time. cant wait to see them again, i neeeeeeeeeeed cuddles :love:

Sorry another daft question :oops: am I leaving the babies with you Tracey? Are you still needing me to keep them here for a little while after? Or are they staying with you?

They've grown btw :) They are sooooooooooo cute! :love::love::love: I still can't tell them apart, except the little dutchie one :lol:

Sorry another daft question :oops: am I leaving the babies with you Tracey? Are you still needing me to keep them here for a little while after? Or are they staying with you?

They've grown btw :) They are sooooooooooo cute! :love::love::love: I still can't tell them apart, except the little dutchie one :lol:

i'm tired and cant think :oops: i dont have a 6foot hutch spare at the moment but i will have a think tomorrow and see if i can swap things around a bit. you still bringing maddie and victor over.

i'm tired and cant think :oops: i dont have a 6foot hutch spare at the moment but i will have a think tomorrow and see if i can swap things around a bit. you still bringing maddie and victor over.

If that's ok? I thought Maddie & Victor were coming back, but babies coming back with me after someone had been to look at them Saturday am?

I'll give you a ring tomorrw when I get in from work if that's ok? We can sort things then :)

Tried my hardest to persuade Mark to let Victor stay, but he won't give in :cry: He's such a character :):love:

Back