• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My beautifull bunnies

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
Just found these pics,Neil took them a while ago but id forgot about them:( Im going to miss them both so much:cry: Still cant belive i will never see them again

003ORF.jpg

005ORF.jpg

004ORF.jpg

002ORF.jpg

What beautiful pics of your beautiful babies, I can't comprehend how you are coping with this tragic loss Marie. Thinking of you & sending you lots of hugs xxxx

I know exactly how you're feeling and i'm so sorry :(

They were gorgeous, at least they were loved before they passed on, so many bunnies don't get that chance.

I'm so sorry Marie, I can't begin to imagine how you are coping after losing Miffy and Vinnie so tragically. :(:( They were both so beautiful.

Oh Marie,your heart must be broken in two.I so wish I could take your pain away.Your bunnies were so beautiful.Miffy is the spiting image of my Blue

They are gorgeous buns and I feel so upset for you, it's so hard to know what to say as I know nothing makes the pain go away for you.

Back