• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would you ever change for bunny for anything in the world

Hey bunny owners :) would you ever change your bunny(rabbit) for anything in the world e.g LOTS OF MONEY, meeting our faviourite celb?
I wouldnt as i do want to meet famous people and have lots of money ect but i love my bunny to bits x

Nope not for any amount of money or anything else, LOVE my Biscuit bun too much, even when she is chewing all my belongings

But in the next breath I would do anything to find a cure for my god son who has DMD...erm actually anything as long as Biscuit is left out of it....

In my opinion anyone who'd 'trade in' their bunny for material things such as money or fame should GET OFF THIS SITE NOW!!!!

Ginger and Pickles are my precious little darlings and they're going nowhere! :lol:

Not a chance - my bunnies mean the world to me - if im ever upset i always go and sit in the shed with them :love: They really are my life, i love them all to pieces :) xxx

nope i love my buns to much :love::love: ppl at work say im goin to turn into a the old lady with all the buns instead of cats lol :shock: i wouldnt mind but im only 31 lol, but i dont love to spend time with them always have cup of tea with them in the morn, although not sure wot im goin to do when it gets to winter :shock:will have to wrap up warm.

I love my bun lots and lots and lots... I wouldnt swap him for anything.... not even my fav chicken curry!!

:D

(unless he pees on the sofa.... then I would swap him for a curry!)

No way! I :love::love::love: my boys!
I love coming home from work to see them. Whenever I feel down or a bit off a cuddle and a nose rub from them makes me feel much better. Oh and a cuddle from my OH (better put that in case he reads this later!;))

In my opinion anyone who'd 'trade in' their bunny for material things such as money or fame should GET OFF THIS SITE NOW!!!!

Ginger and Pickles are my precious little darlings and they're going nowhere! :lol:

I WOULDNT TRADE MY BUNNY FOR ANOTHING. I Just wanted to star a new thread lol x

If they annoy me I would happily trade them in for a bit of chocolate :lol:

Nah, wouldn't trade them in for the world!

Never ever ever ever ever! Even if someone offered me Billions and Billions of ££, I would never change them. I love them too much :) x

Wouldnt trade them for anything.
I would trade anything material, money etc to get my Kermit back :cry:

Back