• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Tracey (mopsmum) & anyone else wanting a good laugh at a norty cheeky bun!!!!

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
I got up at 5am this morning when Mark got up for work to check on the girls & while I was sat in the living room with them, I could hear all this clattering going on in the kitchen. I thought nothing of it & just assumed it was Victor being naughty with his food bowls & having a good run about, as we'd left his pen down overnight :?

Mark went in the kitchen & shouted to me that I better come at look at Victor :?

When I went in the little monkey had only jumped on top of the bag of SS near the kitchen sink & jumped up on to the work top!!! :shock::shock::shock:

He'd then hopped over the pots on the draining board & was sat with his head in the fruit bowl, scoffing a pear & apple!!!!! :shock::lol::lol::lol:

He's sulking now, because I've had to put his pen back round him :roll:

Have to say we both just cracked up laughing! I'm just sorry I didn't have my camera handy, as it was hilarious! :lol::lol::lol:

Well you're obviously not feeding him enough Denise! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Honestly he has to be one of the cheekiest buns we've ever had to stay! On Sunday night he was running round the living room, whilst I was sat chopping all the veg up into a big plastic container. The next minute he's sat in the middle of it helping himself! :lol:

That's after he'd been sat on the windowsill looking out of the window with Phoebe the cat! :roll:

Somebody is going to have a very cheeky, but loveable rogue on their hands when he gets his forever home :D:love:

:D bless him. hes making up for all the time he didnt get chance to show his personality. id love to know all the thoughts that go through his head while hes there with you. his head must be full of plans of mischeif :lol:

I can sense failed fosterer syndrome with this bunny;)

:shock: Lynne you are so naughty! :no::lol:

You'd make anyone think I failed at fostering before :oops:

Unfortunately Victor can't stay long term, as we are full to the brim now :( I know I said that at 23 & we've now got 25 - but I would be in big trouble if I even suggested Victor staying :(

That & the fact that Victor seems to have a liking for nipping Mark's ankles! :shock::lol:

Back