• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help identifying one of our Bridge Bunnies...

MissAthena

Young Bun
Hi there,

I came across this picture of our rabbit called Bunny (yep, that was really his name :p) and I always thought he was a dutch because I remembered him being black and white (we had a dutch called Amsterdam a few years later - yep, that was his name! :D) but now I'm not so sure.

I was wondering if anybody could confirm or let me know what breed he was? He's long gone now and he died when he was 9. The boy in the pic is my brother and he's 25 on Wednesday! :lol:

Thank you :)

Untitled-29.jpg

Broken rex?

I thought he looked a bit rexy as well actually!

He was such a friendly rabbit. He used to be out of his hutch all day long and when he was in it, he'd always try and break out :p

My dad said once that he was working at the bottom of the garden and Bunny hopped over to him and my dad told him to clear off (cos he was getting in the way) and he went hopping away again :lol:

One of the rabbits I have now kinda reminds me of him. She's very confident and outgoing. My dad was fixing the door on her hutch and he said she kept nuzzling him :p

Back