• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

MY Bunny's (please give answer)

Vixsbunnys

Young Bun
hello
OK so I've had bunny's for the last 6 year starting with Dave (dutch) then a month later his wife Daisy
DSCF4311.jpg

Then i lost Dave on 25/1/08 i was devastated i was sure he was going to live till 12 he was such a great wee bunny! I got so worked up after he went i was convinced Daisy was going to die from missing him then i went out and adopted Bert,
DSC_0999.jpg

But Bert is such a shy thing and i don't think he was well treated before i got him poor wee mite! well i had just got Bert and daisy bonded when i was in pets at home and ended up with this wee tink Bessie
DSC_0747.jpg

well now i had the 3
DSC_1290.jpg

and was having a bit of trouble with Dasiy chasing wee Bessie i tried looking on here for some advice but nothing worked so i had a wee mad turn and ended up adopting Wonky
DSC02090.jpg

And you know what this worked now i was even Daisy & Bert and Bessie & Wonky
DSC_2907.jpg

and were all a big happy family don't get me wrong it was work getting Bert and Wonky Bonded! but we managed and it's great! but about 2 months ago my brother's friend asked if i would take his girlfriends bunny as they felt they were not giving the bunny the home it deserved and i could not turn away a bunny in need! so now i have Linford
DSC_2899.jpg

and he is still separate from the rest in a make shift run in the corner of my room so now i have 3 boy's and 1 girl. I know what your thinking my maths a rubbish but no i just lost Daisy on Friday!

Now I'm not sure what to do! do i wait a while before trying to bond Linford or is this a good time? What do you think?

I'm sorry about Daisy :(

Yours post made me laugh though, but those pictures are gorgeous. How are they acting to Linford in your room? Can they access him to sniff him or anything? Is he neutered? How are they acting after losing Daisy?

Linford is neutered and the others can see and smell him. Bert was scratching at the cadge and so was Linford looked like they were fighting trough the cadge but that was last week before Daisy died, They seem a bit quiet since Daisy, but they are all eating & drinking! and at the mo they don't seem to interested in Linford!

Back