• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My 9 ARC foster buns! (all looking for homes!)

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
Frankie
PICT0677.jpg

I couldn't get the dandelion out of the bag quick enough so he had to help himself :roll:
PICT0676.jpg

Bruce
PICT0672.jpg

PICT0675.jpg

Tiff
PICT0669.jpg

PICT0671.jpg

The Babies
PICT0697.jpg

PICT0698.jpg

She can be a bit difficult and will need an experienced home, definately not with children, she prefers minimal contact and doesn't like being pulled around. She will eat from my hand though but is very nervous around new people although she is fine with me now she will need a lot of time and patience in her new home.
On the plus side she is a very very clean girl always only goes in her tray poops and all and she is a very good eater will eat anything, in good health as well.

I just cannot understand why Frankie is still in Rescue !!

They are all :love: especially the REWs :love: :love:

I know Jane :cry:
He is the perfect lap bun if only someone could see past his colour. He will sleep in your arms and bury his head into you he is really affectionate :love:

I just cannot understand why Frankie is still in Rescue !!

They are all :love: especially the REWs :love: :love:

Me neither Jane :(

I adore Frankie - he would make someone a wonderful husbun :love:

I love all your other fosters as well Katie :love:

*sigh* Why couldn't I have won the £85m on the Euro Lottery the other night?!? :roll:

Aw bless her! Unfortunately I'm a)not experienced and b)hoping for a friendly bun :oops: Tiff makes me so sad tho, she's been in aaaaaaaaaages!!

Aw bless her! Unfortunately I'm a)not experienced and b)hoping for a friendly bun :oops: Tiff makes me so sad tho, she's been in aaaaaaaaaages!!

Yep she has :( I am in no rush to home her though as she is comfotable here with me so we are holding out for the perfect experienced home, she has already been out once and come back in :(

Back