• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunnies now run the house!!!

becks

Alpha Buck
sam and domino are now officially house bunnies, and sadie and samson are now officially a couple!

our house is being run by rabbits lol, sam and domino downstairs and sadie and samson up; much to teh amusement of our family an dfriends...my cousin keeps imagining them all sitting around teh dinner table with knives and forks in their paws eating lunch one day lol.

fingers crossed theyw ill all settle in their new environment a si love the idea of having four house buns, i always use to panic in case someone broke into the shed, where a snow we have all the buns where we can keep an eye on them nd smother them in love!!!

Sounds heavenly - I'd like that I think. Never had house bunnies before and am thinking about getting some. Hope you all have fun living together! :D

we've been just overa year now witha housebun, and he has recently got a wife - we wouldn't be without these days, housebuns are so full of confidence. i was over the moon when the hubby agreed the other two could move indoors as well!!!

when samson went to a friends whilst we were on honeymoon she got so use to hims he found it unbearable when he returned home lol.

Back