• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Louis and Lilia

Buuny_Friend

Mama Doe
These are 2 of the most cheekiest and cleverest buns ever! There is something VERY special about them.

Louis:
013-Copy.jpg

014.jpg

052.jpg

054.jpg

056.jpg

Lilia:
061.jpg

063.jpg

Together:
015-Copy.jpg

018-Copy.jpg

057.jpg

058.jpg

059.jpg

060.jpg

Bit of a bad hair day for Tigerlily, sorry, Lilia. :lol: She looks sooo cheeky. She and her sister Mousy are on the photo for October on the RU bunny calendar, so not long to go!!:)

Bit of a bad hair day for Tigerlily, sorry, Lilia. :lol: She looks sooo cheeky. She and her sister Mousy are on the photo for October on the RU bunny calendar, so not long to go!!:)

And my birthday is in October!!!!! :D

She had developed a weird triangle shape on her head in her fur. There is nothing there and her skin is fine - it just appeared after her moult! :shock:

And she is cheeky....VERY! But that's why we love her :love:

And my birthday is in October!!!!! :D

She had developed a weird 'V' shape on her head in her fur. There is nothing there and her skin is fine - it just appeared after her moult! :shock:

I was talking about the fluffy bits sticking out between her ears. Sunnie has those a lot at the moment, especially because Cloud is not doing his grooming duties. :roll:

I was talking about the fluffy bits sticking out between her ears. Sunnie has those a lot at the moment, especially because Cloud is not doing his grooming duties. :roll:

From Lilia:

"Hello Foster Mummy. Mummy didn't warn us that she was going to take photos so I didn't have time to make myself look presentable! Plus Louis NEVER grooms me :(" :lol:

Back