• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Such an unhappy bun

luvabun

Warren Veteran
Life is hard...

pbs151.jpg

It is a hard life! Having to pay all the bills and clean the house sometimes u just have to lie down and have 'me time!' :lol:

Hi Erin, yes Chester and Billie-Joe keep themselves spoltess, even when they've been out in the garden.

Chester (this one) is still the most nervy but is gradually succumbing to the charms of fenugreek crunchies and is oh so slowly learning that the giver of these is not nasty ;)

Hi Erin, yes Chester and Billie-Joe keep themselves spoltess, even when they've been out in the garden.

Chester (this one) is still the most nervy but is gradually succumbing to the charms of fenugreek crunchies and is oh so slowly learning that the giver of these is not nasty ;)

Hi Jill :wave:

Oh bless him...bribary is the best way! ;)

I must get some of these Fenugreek crunchies as everyone is raving about them! :D

Snoopy always looks so white, maybe black and white bunnies have some kind of dirt repellant. :lol:

This bunny is actually called Will, he used to be part of a pirate family. Chester is only his pseudonym. :p And yes, he looks terribly stressed. :lol:

His ex-pirate colleague ... Billie-Joe formerly known as Jack ;) is well in the bad books. He has this obsession with going on the bed despite it covered in stuff and it's currently extra high as it has all the towels/ bedding out of the airing cupboard. anyway, found him snoozing high up on a towel this morning (awww) but have now found my duvet cover chewed :censored: I am not happy..... I give them free range in the bedroom and this is how I'm repaid :roll:

Back