• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do your rabbits...

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
....know which rooms are which?

I just realised that they use the bedroom and living room for "hanging out" but I've not seen them go in the kitchen, ever, except if they hear the fridge door. I've not once seen them sit or lie down in there. It's like they know it's not a room for spending time in. :? :lol:

anyone else?

My cat used to do her business in the bathroom...although she never quite got the hang of using the toilet, so we had to put a litter tray next to the loo :roll: :lol:

Last edited:
My cat used to do her business in the bathroom...although she never quite got the hang of using the toilet, so we had to put a litter tray next to the loo :roll: :lol:

She was called WHAT?! :shock:

Ginger and Pickle know my room is the play room. If I let them out in the kitchen they'll go upstairs and straight to my room.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been Leanne'd!!! I don't have a cat...I had a rabbit named Sh!tty...what else can I call her except her name! :?

The forum police seem to be on overdrive tonight :shock:

Haha. :D

Grimlock certainly knows which room the kitchen is as whenever I'm in there he's pawing up my leg and running circles... i.e. demanding treats!

... he usually gets them... :oops:

Back