• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie (pic heavy!!!)

NLENG2000

Mama Doe
Following his bout of stasis last week, and because I am away for a few days with work Alfie has gone off to stay with Auntie Michelle (Shel) for a few days. I am missing him like crazy so thought I would post some piccies to cheer myself (and hopefully you!) up.. When he comes home I hope he will bring a little friend with him :D:D

Mmmm I like my carrot
Rabbit016.jpg

Mummy makes me work hard for my pellets!
Rabbit015.jpg

Where's my ball gone?
Rabbit012.jpg

Chillaxing
Rabbit013.jpg

Good Night everyone
Rabbit017.jpg

:wave: Hello Alfie! Great pics Alison :D Do tell, who's his little friend going to be?! I'm intrigued! x

Michelle's Faunus (Fanta as was) hopefully. He has the same health problems as Alfie so she thought they would be an ideal pairing. Michelle introduced them last night and they got on well apparently. It will be so good for him to have a friend to play with.

Michelle's Faunus (Fanta as was) hopefully. He has the same health problems as Alfie so she thought they would be an ideal pairing. Michelle introduced them last night and they got on well apparently. It will be so good for him to have a friend to play with.

Yay :) I love Faunus - he looks just like my Trix :D Glad to hear they'll have company x

I know Alison has seen these already but I thought I would show you the pics!

I am so pleased Faunus will be going home with Alfie at the end of the week - he will finally have the home he deserves.

Alfie was a little quiet when he first arrived, but today he perked right up. He spent some time in the garden today and got digging it up straight away :lol: He had a great time! Faunus started eating the grass on his own for the first time since I have had him - normally I have had to pick it for him:roll:

I think they make a lovely couple - here are the first pics (Sorry they are a bit blury - new phone) -
IMG_0277.jpg

IMG_0273.jpg

I should add Alison that I think he is definatly over his stasis - he is like a thing possessed with his food - he even ate some greens chopped small mixed with his carrots. Smoothy is still his favourite though. You might need to buy a second treat ball Faunus loves that one too. I think I might get one for our fat buns....give them some encouragement to run round a bit more.

Awwwww - hiya boys!! :wave: Well done Shel, definately going better than mine at the mo! :rolleyes: love the pic of Alfie asleep under the fireplace - would say he's fallen on his feet but kind of not appropriate! :roll: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for all your lovely comments everyone. I love Alfie to bits, and I am sure I will fall hard for Faunus too! They make a very cute couple. Shel you're doing a fantastic job and I can't thank you enough. xx

Cat - what does DBF mean?

Back