• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Amelia, Annabelle & Maddie - U/D 22/9 all now eating & pooing!!! Hooray!

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
We've got 3 bunnies in for speying tomorrow - Amelia & Annabelle our new girlies from Kirkby & Maddie, the little girl from BARC who is staying with us for a little while.

We'd really appreciate any spare vibes for them please. Think I'm going to be a nervous wreck at work tomorrow :?

Just hoping everything goes ok & they'll be back to normal in no time.

Last edited:
Sending loads of vibes. I remember what I was like with one spay (Esme) to worry about, so sending calming vibes for you too. :wave:

Good luck for all three girlies, hope everything goes well :) Will be thinking of them tomorrow :) xxxxx

Thanks guys - feeling a bit apprehensive about today, but fingers they'll all be ok.

sending vibes, hope everything goes well, let me know when they are home please x

I will do Tracey - I'll give you a ring later, I'm hoping to be able to pick them up about 4.30pm if everything is ok.

How did it go?? my little buns sooty is going to be speyed tomorrow :( i will be worried sick until she is home.

Back