• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Have you ever kicked a bunny?

sidereus7

Mama Doe
When Milo runs around the house, it seems that he purposely tries to get under foot! I have accidentally kicked him so many times. :oops:

My OH kicked Eddison yesterday, and he felt awful.

Has anyone else ever kicked a bunny by accident?

Ive kicked and trod on Strawberry hundreds of times. He runs directly under your feet so its impossible to avoid.

I dropped a kitchen roll on smudges head once and felt awful but she spent the rest of the evening chucking it about getting her revenge!!!

A;Yup!! Blake is a little monkey for dashing under my feet as I'm clambouring into the shed!! He never learns! :roll::lol:

Although he got his own back today,scratching me to death trying to pick him up :roll:

Yip, ive nearly fell in the living room cos Kermit ran under my feet, he was one lucky bunster that i never landed on him!

I dropped a kitchen roll on smudges head once and felt awful but she spent the rest of the evening chucking it about getting her revenge!!!

:lol: Take that, vile kitchen roll!! :evil:

I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one who boots the buns by accident. :oops:

Kicked and punched them :oops: Both were accidents. It was late at night, i went to the bathroom and when i returned it was too dark to see them and i kicked Butters in the face, then i got in bed and she jumped in and i punched her in the face too :oops::lol: I felt awful but she didn't seem phased, just stole some shortbread and ran off :roll::lol:

When I walk in Artie's territory I walk with my feet at least 8 inches apart as he has a habit of darting between my feet as I walk and getting squashed :roll: I have tripped over him a few times and I think I've caught him with my heel when he's following too closely as well, you have to be constantly aware of them hanging round your feet. He can't 'arf move fast for a 5 year old bunster :love::love:

yup. i did that turn your lights off for earth day once and Alvin ended up over the other side of the room :shock::shock::shock:

ive even shut my chipmunk in a door too... im not a good pet mom :oops::oops::oops:

Yes, and I felt absolutely terrible, so it's actually quite reassuring in a bizarre sort of way to know that other people have done it too.

Buns were out in the garden and I was taking some washing out to the line so carrying a basket which I couldn't see around or under very well. Pom had come running up to say 'hello' and as I walked to the washing line I just kicked her as I walked. I was mortified but fortunately no damage was done and a few Fenugreek Crunchies later she was my friend again. :)

yup. i did that turn your lights off for earth day once and Alvin ended up over the other side of the room :shock::shock::shock:

ive even shut my chipmunk in a door too... im not a good pet mom :oops::oops::oops:
:lol::lol:Donna i love you.
You are a fab mum:love::love:

Jet always used to get under my feet, once I was hanging the washing out and I tripped over her and almost hung myself on the line :shock: Before she was spayed she was awful.

Now, unfortunately it's little Bob who I'm always trying to avoid, I sometimes end up catching her but more so injure myself :evil:

I think that's the problem with them freeranging :lol:

I have never actually stepping on them (heard on another forum once about someone who stood on their bunns tail and it came off :shock:) but I have come close to it several times!

Back