• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New shed pics

hannah

Alpha Buck
Hi all - thought I would post some pics (just general of the buns and them exploring their new shed earlier today.

Smokie
DSC00155.jpg

Archie in my mums garden
DSC00159.jpg

Smokie in destructobun mode
DSC00158.jpg

Their new home
DSC00145.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture022.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Archie found the most important thing for a buck....the litter tray
Picture017.jpg

Digging in the new bed
Picture020.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Last edited:
They are very lucky buns, i beta not show moo and poo otherwise u might end up with two new buns!

Oooo, aren't the sweet?! Keep an eye out for that bed though - my pair like to eat stuffing and you don't want any tummy probs.

They used to be housebuns - but have had to go out since we moved back home (I was at my mums for a bit) and now we have moved into a brand new house which has skirting boards and doors in tact - plus its a three storey with open bannisters and would be very difficult to bunny proof. I felt so guilty about putting them outside so they have already upgraded from a two storey hutch.

This is phase 1 of bunny development, second floor and internal wire mesh door coming soon...watch this space!

Looking good :D

What about a nice big card board box to play in and some carpet to lay on?

Rabswood

I have put their blanket in to lay on - its a big work in progress. My two never seem too bothered about cardboard boxes, if they are allowed to have it its just not fun:lol:

They spent their first night in there last night - and have trashed it in true bunny style (I'll upload pics later)

It was on offer for £15 in B&Q and fitted almost perfectly - top tip, they are having a mega sale on all sorts of stuff (wouldnt have minded the floor for my bathroom). Its cushioned too so its not so slippy (archie has issues with slippy floors) and a bit warmer

It was on offer for £15 in B&Q and fitted almost perfectly - top tip, they are having a mega sale on all sorts of stuff (wouldnt have minded the floor for my bathroom). Its cushioned too so its not so slippy (archie has issues with slippy floors) and a bit warmer

It would look nice with our tiles, but our landlord decided to go for some strange sand coloured tiles.
Am always looking for ideas for sheds now, as we will soon be building one.

Back