• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Have you met my buns? Pic Heavy

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
:wave::wave::wave:

Thank you to all involved in getting my buns to me. Especially to Denise, who let my gorgeous new buns sleep over. They are now here safe and well. Tamsin, I hope your top cleans OK :oops::oops: Cherry did TWO indiscressions whilst having cuddles. Den was most disappointed he didn't get to meet you before you left, he even put a clean t-shirt on, as we had a guest!!

All are now settling in to their new places. Bit of a juggling act! Cherry is in the top half of one hutch, with daily access to outside when I am in from work. Frankie and Bluebelle have the lower half of the hutch plus the run. They are also going to swap between the two. The other three are sharing their original set up. It is all termporary until they are bonded, but as Bluebelle needs to be spayed (booking for Friday) it could be a couple of weeks like this. Do you think it would be OK? Anyone suggest anything better?

Pics to follow!!

Last edited:
frankieandBluebelle003.jpg

frankieandBluebelle004.jpg

frankieandBluebelle005.jpg

frankieandBluebelle006.jpg

frankieandBluebelle007.jpg

frankieandBluebelle008.jpg

frankieandBluebelle009.jpg

frankieandBluebelle013.jpg

Awh I love the flecks of white that run through Frankies coat, and how Bluebelle runs after Frankie.

:wave: Hello sweeties , lovely to see you both again :love::love::love:

I'm missing you :(

You be good bunnies for your mummy :) And don't forget we need to see more piccies of you when you've made lots of bunny friends :)

I know they really are a little loved up bunny couple :love: This morning they sat sharing a spring green leaf & met in the middle of it as they munched :lol::love:

I know they really are a little loved up bunny couple :love: This morning they sat sharing a spring green leaf & met in the middle of it as they munched :lol::love:

Oh bless them! Strawberry would have snatched the whole thing off Snowdrop and then hiden somewhere so she couldnt pinch it back! He doesnt share food!

Ah they are all tucked up in bed, had a couple of strawberry leaves and a few A+P pellets, and I cracked open a bag of excel to celebrate, so they should be happy enough :)

OH NO!! I went to check on them this morning and Bluebelle has a nick out of here ear!! I blame Sophie, she keeps going at them through the bars :evil:

Bluebelle booked in for neutering on Thursday:shock:

Back