• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies in their new run...

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Well its still not quite finished... just needs some more wire mesh on one section on top but the guys had a go in it for an hour this afternoon.

It started as the tiny hutch run combo at the end and is now a 10ft by 4ft run with a hidey hutch for shelter.
IMG00285-20090920-1537.jpg

And some of the bunnies enjoying the grass (which is in deserate need of a cut!)
IMG00286-20090920-1537.jpg

IMG00290-20090920-1538.jpg

And just because she is sooooo pretty....
IMG00277-20090919-2157.jpg

They should be cutting the grass for you!! I think poor G + P have forgotten what grass tastes like.

It does look fantastic though - I'm sure yours will love it.

Oh wow, look at that grass - we haven't mown our lawn in months and it's almost bald thanks to Alfie and Bubbles. :lol::lol:

The new run looks fab.

looks great! How do you keep your grass so green and long? Mine is patchy and brown. :(

We hardly ever go up to the garden as its not directly behind our house (have to walk round next doors garden and ours is behind theres).

We havent cut it since August!

Fantastic and Ooooooo look at all those lovely dandelions in the lawn for them to eat too

There are loads. And a huge blackberry bush along one side that I cut them leaves from.

I wanted to dry some dandelion and blackberries leaves for them to eat over winter but have no idea how to do it!

Back