• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pudding & Pie helping in the garden :)

tigerangel

Warren Veteran
Sora-Pudding and Smudgie-Pie having some nibbly-fun in the garden today, helping me prune some of the planst ahead of Autumn, so I thought I would take some photos :love: unfortunately those weren't the plants I wanted pruning :oops::lol: I know a lot of people don't like black bunnies, maybe they think they're a boring colour? :shock: but that's too bad for people who think like that as they're missing out :love::love::love:

Smudgie-Pie:-
pie.jpg

Sora-Pudding:-

pudding.jpg
pudding2.jpg

pudding3.jpg

Smudgie & Sora:-
pudding&pie.jpg

pudding&pie3.jpg

pudding&pie2.jpg

I love my bunnies :love:

I LOVE black bunnies, they're both gorgeous. Im sure they thought they were a big help in the garden :D

I love black bunnies too, I have a black bunnie called Poppy and she likes to 'help' in the garden too. She is 6 years old now and is going a bit tan in her old age, bless her :love:

I love black bunnies. I've had 3, all girls all full of character. My old girl Mona is black and she is a feisty madam and very beautiful. Its a gorgeous colour.

I think your wee desserts are gorgeous :love:

Its nice to see some decent photos of lovely black buns, i have a black house bun and its really hard to get good lighting, and its not as thought the sun is out much at the mo!

pudding3.jpg

That pic is just brilliant - talk about caught in the act:lol:

I love black buns we have a gorgeous little one called Milly

Its nice to see some decent photos of lovely black buns, i have a black house bun and its really hard to get good lighting, and its not as thought the sun is out much at the mo!

Tell me about it! It's even more difficult when you've got a black settee too lol

Wow so much love for black bunnies! :love: I admit, I don't normally get very many good photographs of them, either because I've had to use the flash in low daylight/inside which gives them red eyes, or because they don't sit still long enough for me to take a photograph - I took about 30 today and there are only 3 or 4 more than these that don't have a blurry bunny on them :lol: What amazes me the most though is how many colours you can get with the shine on a black bunny's coat :love: These two mostly give off a slate-blue shine that's so pretty :)

pudding3.jpg

That pic is just brilliant - talk about caught in the act:lol:

I wish I could catch them in-the-act of doing other cheekily naughty things, like nudging my teacup over onto the carpet and tipping the hay basket upside down and actually shaking it upside down to empty the hay allllll over the carpet :roll::lol:

pudding.jpg
pudding2.jpg

I love this piccie - so cute!! :love: Really beautiful bunnies (even if they are a bit cheeky sometimes - so much the better!!) :D

hehe :love:

I should point out - Sora's area just above her tail is all fluffy-messy from the end of a moult, it's not soiled or dirty or anything :oops: in fact that fluff has been lingering there for a little while (I haven't been able to get to it because she grumps at me :shock:) and she's started moulting yet again for winter before she's finished her last moult :lol:

Really beautiful bunnies (even if they are a bit cheeky sometimes - so much the better!!) :D

You know, sometimes they even team up to knock things over with their combined strength to cause even bigger trouble :shock::lol:

Last edited:
I hadnt even noticed!!

Yeah ours gang up too - the last two nights they have managed to get the haybale down off its hooks and all the way downstairs in their 2-tier hutch! Also all the upstairs newspaper!

They also like to push the litter tray away from the corner and wee behind it as soon as its been cleaned!! Why cant they just use the clean litter tray.

Ho hum. There's no telling them - they wont listen! :lol:

Back