• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Teegra

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
My little Tiggy boy passed away last night, it has come as a huge shock but looks like he passed in his sleep in his favourite dozing place. He was a one in a million bunny not phased by anything and wanting cuddles from everyone. In August he even accompnied me my sister and the dogs on a week long holiday and stayed in the tent with us, he loved every second of it and made lots of new friends, by the end of the week people were coming round to visit him and get their morning snuggles. He really was like no other bunny I have ever met and he will leave a big gap in my life :(

Binky Free my cheeky little tikki

xxx

jessiandteegs021.jpg

oh no, i'm so sorry for your loss. Teegra sounded like an amazing bunny and he had a wonderful life with you.

thinking of you.

binky free gorgeous boy xx

Awww so sorry to hear you lost your beloved Teegra, at least you know he was happy and feeling well right up to the time he went to sleep. He must have passed away feeling very loved. RIP beautiful boy xxx

Back