• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oxbow Papaya Fruit vs Oxbow Papaya/Pineapple Tablets

Which does your bunny prefer?

• Oxbow Papaya/Pineapple

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Oxbow Papaya Fruit Plus

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bunny babe

Wise Old Thumper
:wave:Oxbow have replaced the Papaya/Pineapple tablets with the fruit ones and one of mine refuses them now. Anyone else finding the same with the change?

Last edited:
:wave:Oxbow have replaced the Papaya/Pineapple tablets with the fruit ones and one of mine refuses them now. Anyone else finding the same with the change?

I never knew they sold the papaya tablets in the UK. My friend from America said they're meant to be good for breaking down ingested fur :)

Out of six bunnies only three of mine will now eat them. The other three just sniff and scarper. I won't be buying any more especially as the price is now ridiculous.

I am going to try them on bromelain tablets instead.

Has anyone noticed runny poo with the new ones? My lot have just started on them (we ran out of the others) and they eem to have runny poo now:?.

Ours like the papaya fruit plus, I get them for £10 for a tub of 90 tablets.

The pineapple ones used to be about £10 for 200 :shock: Hadn't realised they had halved the amount in there too.:oops:

Not noticed any runny poop problems with the bunny that is eating them.

The pineapple ones used to be about £10 for 200 :shock: Hadn't realised they had halved the amount in there too.:oops:
Not noticed any runny poop problems with the bunny that is eating them.

I know, it's very cheeky of them.

My lot have half a tablet each per day, I'm going to knock it down to 1/4 to see if that improves the poo.

Out of six bunnies only three of mine will now eat them. The other three just sniff and scarper. I won't be buying any more especially as the price is now ridiculous.

I am going to try them on bromelain tablets instead.

Yeah I haven't even tried tham as the price is daft!!

Back