• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sky.

Aww she's lovely! :love: I bet your mum will understand eventually,she's probably just in denial right now or something :lol:

Aww she's lovely! :love: I bet your mum will understand eventually,she's probably just in denial right now or something :lol:

:lol: The other day she said "I'd like 2 kittens" but my dad is allergic to cats. So I showed her Sky, and she said Nooo, but I was saying why would you have 2 kittens, but not a giant bun.
:lol:

:lol: The other day she said "I'd like 2 kittens" but my dad is allergic to cats. So I showed her Sky, and she said Nooo, but I was saying why would you have 2 kittens, but not a giant bun.
:lol:

:lol::lol: Jack knowing your mum I can just hear her reply:lol::lol::lol:

She certainly is. I'm sure Drake and Josh would love a girliebun ;) My mum and dad queried why I wanted bunny number 2 but now they don't bat an eyelid :lol:

My word :love::love: She is an absolute stunner! :love: Drake and Josh would love her Jack, theres no doubts about it ;) xxx

Back