• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

giant bun wanted in north-east england

sam and nala

Alpha Buck
im wanting a giant bun, have applied to fat fluffs before but its too far to travel for it to not work out and its a pain in the bum trying to get 2days off in a row never mind 3 and then theres accomadation etc. so im prefrably looking for one north east area or just outside of it. and help to bond too.

so i have a 2yr old conti spayed doe and am wanting a husbun for her prefrably nice natured and kind as i love to snuggle with nala and would like the same from another bun. if its old i would prefare it to be litter trained as will be a house bun and not a furnature eater :lol: im asking alot from a rescue bun arnt i. but i would at least like to try to rescue before looking else where.

this is nala

DSCN0894.jpg

Last edited:
Try paws for thought they are based in Sunderland.

I just hope you don't waste more volunteers time with fail to show home checks, and ignore them trying to contact you

we went to north yorkshire Bunny Burrows its only 20 min drive, she was inundated with giants few months ago she was having to turn them away so if you let her know then when she gets one in shell ring you.
have a spy at her page www.bunnyburrows.btik.com or ours has link to hers!
She has 2 she kept as nobody wanted them Humphry and Trinnie they now go around places showing people how to care for them etc. (Humphrys just had his toe removed)

Back