• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

flooring in rabbit room

milly100

Alpha Buck
Hi,
I have 2 house rabbits who currently have free run of my dining room but my oh is a bit sick of the dining room being taken over so I am thinking about moving them into my spare room that they can be free range in then they would have free run of the room and hall way and kitchen when im home. The problem is that the spare room is beside our bedroom and it has a wood floor so when the rabbits hop around in the night it makes quite a noise!! Im wondering what would be the best option for flooring that is inexpensive?? I was thinking about trying to get an off cut from our local carpet man. Anyone got any other ideas?? Thankyou

we used a cheap off cut of lino which was about £30 and then just put a rug and a fleece blanket down

Thanks for the replies. Ive got a fairly big rug that I could put down then I thought I could then put a couple of pieces of vet bed down. Its really Flopsy that makes the noise as she doesn't hop very well sometimes due to having ec.

Back