• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shocked by Apache!

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
He met his new lady wife recently and attacked her on first sight - appalled by him, he's usually such a gentle little thing!

Apparently they have settled down now and she has been grooming him lots....fingers crossed it will work out please :)

Not an expert a bonding bunnies but with my previous 2 rabbits, it was hate at first site when they met. Pebbles gave Splodge a hard time when all he wanted to do was make friends. They settled down with time, got on very well and there was never any disagreements between them.

Hope it works out - my fingers are crossed for you.

norty boy!!! cant blame him really tho.. Sorrel was a very special lady :love::love:

hope they fall in love soon :D

norty boy!!! cant blame him really tho.. Sorrel was a very special lady :love::love:

hope they fall in love soon :D

My first thought was that D doesn't live up to Sorrel in his eyes :oops::lol: but I think it prob doesn't work like that! It's weird cos he was always submissive to Sorrel but is now dominant over D.

Anyway the last update I had said they were doing ok together so if anyone has any suggestions for a new name for the girlie they would be much appreciated ;)

Back