• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

omg i nearly caved in.....

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
i was in the pet store helping mum find some bits n bobs for her bunny and i always check up on the animals in there..not up on birds but i do check the ratties hammies gerbils piggies and buns.

there was one bun in...and i gasped..it was a nethie but its ears were longer than true breed nethies...but it was the exact same coluring as our bridge bun woozle.....made me go giddy.

to top it all he or she was so friendly to me and my mum..hid from kids and some bloke....but came out to sniff and had a wash in front of us.

my mum said if you hadnt taken in that rescue bun i bet oyud have got him or her.

i said..oh mum its cos he or shes the spit of woozle coluring etc....thats all. and yeah its real cute and friendly...but if i want another bun id rescue another bun.

but omg that bun was sooo cute!!

this is hat goes on when kids go in with their parents...i wished the pet stores would give more informed details to make the parents think twice tho..but then theyd lose their sales...:(

who could fit anohter bun in with the vet bills...and where would another bun run free..our house is bun zoned...:lol:

nethies need more room than a bigger bun cos theyre nuts..unlike my gorgeous big cuddly pj case lookalike rew frenchie...bertie whos 4 and a half now...and is still a sleepy old duffer and doesnt move much:lol: as long as bertie has lolloping space and snooze space....hes fine....merlin needs more exercise than him as does bif....bless bertie:love:

I am like that everytime i go into petshops:lol::lol:
Hope the bunny finds a lovely home,sounds beautiful:love:

but the petshop bun might go to someone who doesn't know about rabbits... like all my buns have :shock::(

i am glad im not the only one who goes all gooey over buns no matter where they are:lol:

my very first bun was a pet shop bun.......and she was a mess but taught us so much...and began my love for house buns.:love:

might approach the assistant and see if theyll let me put out some rwa leaflets etc;)

Back