• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

With the whole garden to run round

chloaster

Warren Veteran
............ Spot the bunny!!! :rolleyes:

DSC_0405.jpg

DSC_0407.jpg

Andy's seedling protector was doing well until he forgot to shut the door one day ....

What a lovely setup, I wish I could do something like that with mine but the foxes are rampant round here and are not afraid of coming out during the day if they smell something nice. When I used to put the bunnies out at night sometimes I got a glimpse of two eyes in the torchlight and it sent shivers down my spine.

Mine do something similar now though, they have the whole of upstairs to run around in, excluding the bathroom (chemicals) and my parent's room and they are still usually to be found in their enclosure. :lol:

Bunny's are so contrary! Ron was digging some electrical cable into the soil this morning (for light to the shed) and with the whole garden to run around in Star much preferred lying in the trench that Ron had created! Not so helpful to Ron when he was trying to bury the cable :lol::roll::lol::lol:

Back