• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone know if P@H

yep, I got mine from there, my children LOVE THEM! thanks for remidning me too, I have ran out as well! :lol:

I'd buy a few because Pets at home wont be stocking them shortly because theyre not going to be selling the 'naturals' range anymore.......

Hmm the P@H near us has stopped stocking them, because they have a new range now called Woodlands... they still sell them at the Hollybush garden centre down here, and there only £1.50 from there too :D If you cant manage to get any, let me know and i can pick you some up. All our kids love them! xxxx

She probably wont even like them, she's not a foodie at all

Rimmi used to not dig food or treats.... then all of a sudden something clicked and he wants to eat everything... and I mean everything, have you ever known a bunny that licks plates that had curry on them?!??! As soon as we have our dinner hes jumping all over us (we dont have a table) I'm tempted to shut him away whenever we eat.... (Ive tried feeding him at the same time but pellets dont seem as yummy as whatever we may have...)

Like I have said before.

Rimmi is bonkers.

He loves bunny treats too though :D

Max and Brian love these. Lola hates them, won't touch them! Jemimah will give them a try but won't finish even one :roll:

When P@H stop selling them you can always purchase them from www.farmway.co.uk

I just ordered myself some megazorb from here, omg the bag is so large..the delivery man couldn't even get it up my drive-way! haha..anyway my bunnies will have to get used to megazorb instead of the luxary of Carefresh ;) I know they're both the same but i prefer the smell of carefresh :lol:

Good luck with your Fenugreek crunchie shopping :)

Oh and talking about strange animals both my cats eat Marmite, eggs and Quorn and prefer it to cat food (whiskers) and even fresh meat..bonkers or what?

My buns go MAD for them. It's there absolute favourite. I usually get a bulk load from K9 on the net but their sold out at the min :-(

Just reminded me that I was going to go to PAH to have a nose at their new range, but I need to buy Spider's new bed!

oo oo buy the 3-pack of willow balls (3 different textures) they sent my bunnies loopy they loved them so much :lol:

well im back and they didnt have any :( they didnt have any of the Naturals range as they've brought in the new woodland range already.

I did manage to pick up a bag of something called ""Aromatic Crunchies" which have got in them corn, fenugreek seed, alfala and beetroot according to the back. Are fenugreek crunchies little round disc things? If so, there are some in the bag

Hmm the P@H near us has stopped stocking them, because they have a new range now called Woodlands... they still sell them at the Hollybush garden centre down here, and there only £1.50 from there too :D If you cant manage to get any, let me know and i can pick you some up. All our kids love them! xxxx

I went to a P@H that i dont normally go to (Oldbury, i normally go to the Redditch or Solihull one) and they didnt have any but i think there are some fenugreek crunchies in the bag that i bought, so ill try her with them and if she likes them. If she does are you sure you're ok to get me some please? Whereabouts is the hollybush garden centre? Because i could prob get them myself to be honest

I'd buy a few because Pets at home wont be stocking them shortly because theyre not going to be selling the 'naturals' range anymore.......

My P@H have stopped selling them and we were desperate - they are Beau's fave, so I got the aromatic crunchies that are meant for birds :oops::oops:

well im back and they didnt have any :( they didnt have any of the Naturals range as they've brought in the new woodland range already.

I did manage to pick up a bag of something called ""Aromatic Crunchies" which have got in them corn, fenugreek seed, alfala and beetroot according to the back. Are fenugreek crunchies little round disc things? If so, there are some in the bag

duh, i posted before i read this - these sound like what i got - though mine r only fenugreek and red pepper

There is a garden centre near me that still stocks the naturals range, I can get some and send them out if people want some but they only had about 8 bags on the shelf last time I went in. Two of my bunns love them the other two arn't so impressed.

Back