• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Searching for.....

Bluesmum

Wise Old Thumper
An English lop girly in rescue.
I've always loved the breed and no distance is too far for me to travel for her.
I've tried RR but all the 'english lops' are actually an english coloured lop if that makes sense.
If anyone knows of somebunny needing a new home where she'll be spoilt rotten PLEASE PLEASE let me know.

I had a phonecall about one yesterday and it is supposed to be coming into rescue, it is only 16wks old and they are not sure what sex it is though:roll:

I had a phonecall about one yesterday and it is supposed to be coming into rescue, it is only 16wks old and they are not sure what sex it is though:roll:

O_O
Do you know if it will be an actual English lop or just an english marked lop? :lol::roll:
If it's a girly could you let me know? would a 2 year old bond ok with a baby (obviously once neutered)

Back