• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Anabelle- my show Heifer

Crazyt123

Alpha Buck
I finally got pics of her! Shes doing great already used to me, lets me brush and pet her.Now im moving on to teaching her how to tie up right and how to walk right.These pics dont do her justice though , shes a stronger red color!

Its really green out now its basiclly been raining for 5 days straight!

barnyard005.jpg

barnyard006.jpg

barnyard007.jpg

She loves her feed and hay! Just bought 2 big bales of Sudan hay for $7.50! really cheap for this hay!

barnyard008.jpg

barnyard010.jpg

look at all that woobly skin!haha
barnyard019.jpg

barnyard021.jpg

You can see it tiny horns here, shell have to be dehorned soon poor thing

barnyard022.jpg

barnyard023.jpg

Saying hi to Patches, they love each other! In fact after this was taken Patches pulled the gate open and let Anabelle out!

barnyard024.jpg

Patchs starting to pull the gate
barnyard025.jpg

Look at that pretty face!
barnyard026.jpg

Patches decided she was ready for her close up!
barnyard017.jpg

barnyard018.jpg

I love cows :love:

Strangely enough though...your cows look different to our cows here in the UK...different shaped heads and ears. Weird! :shock:

yes they are loverly does the new cow have horns growing> ( sorry i know nothing abotu cows was trying to see on the picture if she would be a horned sort of cow soon? )

They are both gorgeous, but looking at their neck wrinkles.... shh girlies, the word you want is "botox"...;)

yes they are loverly does the new cow have horns growing> ( sorry i know nothing abotu cows was trying to see on the picture if she would be a horned sort of cow soon? )

Yes my girl does have horns coming in there tiny but still pointy and can hurt ya still, but shell have to have them surgically removed for showing, and saftey reason.

Back