• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

troublesome twosome..

MopsyMops =]

Warren Veteran
just a few from tonight when they had their free-ranging time :D

If im sat on the bed, Dells likes to hop on there with me but then she can never firgure out how to get down :lol:

002-10.jpg

Boooo!

001-18.jpg

Ok mum, im ready to go down..

003-17.jpg

Im waiting for you to lift me down mum!

007-11.jpg

If I scramble onto your leg and look cute, theeeen will you lift me back down? :love:

013-4.jpg

030-2.jpg

Mr oggles looking mighty dashng I must say :love:

027-2.jpg

his new favourite past time - to tear up the yellow pages.

020-3.jpg

whatcha looking at?

023-2.jpg

Oh hello, I didnt see you sitting here. I might just plonk myself in your lap if thats ok with you.. :lol:

022-5.jpg

:love:

024-3.jpg

look who found the foood.. ( excuse her feeties, they were bad when I first got her, and she loves to sit in her litter tray. Believe it or not, this is after washing :eek: )

032-4.jpg

two very tired and relaxed bunnies..

Aww, particularly like the food stealing and snuggling photos. Can't wait until mine discover the stairs and come up when we're in bed :D I miss that we don't have a bunny who climbs stairs anymore :(

Those two look like great characters :D I bet you don't have a moments peace when they are free ranging:lol:

They live in my room, so they dont really have a choice of going anywhere else :lol: although I do sometimes let them go round the psare room if im working in there. They hate going outside aswell :roll:

Ha, I dont really. Its much better now that they are both older, and ive cornered off the tv. as when they were younger, ogs has nibbled all my tv wires aswell as destroying my carpet and Dells wee's on the floor :oops:
But now, they are almost perfect :lol: although Dells will jump the divide thing to get to the tv part, and then Ogs will try and do the same :lol:

Back