• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ebony Eyes Beautiful Buns

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
Due to the fact our two indoor buns have had a falling out (Rupert and Mallow) Jay and John kindly offered to take them and try them together at ebony eyes.
I was getting stressed out and so i think they have the best chance with the greatest bunny mummy and daddy. Like all buns who go there they settled in quickly. Am going to miss them as they will likely be there for at least 2 weeks as we go on hols in a weeks time. While we were there i took some pics of some of the buns and thought you would like to see them.
Jay and John do an absolutely wonderful job and are such nice people (as im sure a lot of you already know!)
well enough of the rambling and onto the piccies :lol:

The Lovely Liesel
DSC06628Small.jpg

DSC06630Small.jpg

Jingo
DSC06643Small.jpg

And one of the most beautiful buns ever - Oxo. I am smitten :love: He is such a lovely character and i was lucky enough to get some cuddles.
DSC06656Small.jpg

DSC06665Small.jpg

Grooming Jingo before nibbling him :lol::love:
DSC06651Small.jpg

Possum
DSC06677Small.jpg

Bob
DSC06679Small.jpg

Seymour
DSC06675Small.jpg

Bluebelle and.............. sorry Jay i forgot :oops::oops: Chewy??
DSC06673Small.jpg

Thanks so much to both of you for doing what you do. You are both amazing and we :love: you!

Little Bob is now over two and a half k :oops: but he's not a big eater :shock:

The state of our poor Oxo - hardly any fur :oops::lol::lol: but it just doesn't grow back :lol::lol:

Nicki was lucky enough to see Oxo stretch his front paws right out on his pillow and then do a big yawn :love::love: I adore him doing that :love::love:

Nicki said she is getting rid of her hubby and marrying Oxo instead :lol::lol::lol:

As for relaxed buns - they are practically comatose :lol::lol:

Oh and Rupert and Mallow are snuggled up together - such a lovely sight to see :love::love: a lovely black bun and a gorgeous REW :love::love:

Oh yeah the yawn was soooo cute :D:D

Just getting divorce proceedings out of the way then we can be together :lol:

As for Rupert and Mallow - i think they just like to worry their mummy :roll:
Am glad they are settling and tell that naughty mallow to leave rupert alone :) Im going to miss them lots :wave:

Oh i forgot this pic of Rupert and mallow settling in
DSC06671Small.jpg

awhhhh... thanks for sharing the pictures. Oxo is a sweetheart and i sponsor him and Bob:love: i am sooooo jealous as i'd love to meet oxo and the gang. Oxo is just the sweetest bunny and I'm sending him a virtual cuddle:love:

Thats lovely you sponsor them. Oxo just makes you fall in love with him instantly doesnt he :):love:

You should make a trip to Scotland and give him a snuggle :D

thanks for those photos nicki definatly made me smile :) especially the one of oxo grooming jingo :love: couldnt wait to see a pic of jingo but then to see one of him with a friend :D all the rest are still just gorgeous too :love:

How lovely to see some of Jay & John's very special bunnies :love:

Especially Liesel :love: Your little boy Finlay sends you lots of bunny kisses Liesel xxx

Back