• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jose's looking for a husbun.... U/D We've decided!

sacol4940

Warren Veteran
She's going in for her spay in 2 weeks so thought it might be worth starting to look for her future husbun! :D Does anyone have any suggestions please? I've looked but there are so many to chose from!

Jose's not a chilled bun or a cuddle bun and prefers to be left alone to do her own thing and run around (she never sits still) - she'll come to you and climb all over you, but is not keen on being picked up - she loves her nose rubs tho (when she sits still long enought to have them! lol)

She lives in our spare room when we're out, which is about 6x6 nic grids:

220820091054.jpg

220820091056.jpg

She's a small nethie/polish x (maybe - we were told she was a nethie but we're not sure now):

"Pwease help me find a husbun, I pwomise I'll be a good girl"
09082009972.jpg

Last edited:
Awww she's so cute :love:
And her room looks lovely! All neat and tidy! :) I wish Bella would keep hers like that :roll:
I hope you find her a good husbun :)

Awww she's so cute :love:
And her room looks lovely! All neat and tidy! :) I wish Bella would keep hers like that :roll:
I hope you find her a good husbun :)

The only reason its so tidy is cos she'd only just been put in there, i took the pictures the day she moved in - its not that tidy now, there's hay everywhere!

Fat Fluffs have LOTS of young boys and we're probably the closest to you in terms of location :) Have a look at www.fatfluffs.com - not every bunny is on there, those who have just come in or been neutered don't appear til they're ready but always worth a call/e-mail to see who's there!

Did you have your homecheck with us when you wanted Dandy and Butter? :? I cant remember.... We have a few long term male bunnies :( Rainbow has been in care nearly a year, he is so friendly and such a sweetheart, and size wise he quite small :love:

rainbow1.jpg

Or theres Mikey, who is also a long termer...

mikey.jpg

We do have other males on the website too :)

Hope you manage to find the right husbun for little Jose hunni xxxx

Did you have your homecheck with us when you wanted Dandy and Butter? :? I cant remember.... We have a few long term male bunnies :( Rainbow has been in care nearly a year, he is so friendly and such a sweetheart, and size wise he quite small :love:

rainbow1.jpg

mikey.jpg

I actually need rainbow.

rainbow1.jpg

mikey.jpg

Nah we didnt have a home check, never got that far lol. Its such a shame that Rainbow's been in care so long :(

There are so many to choose from, how am I supposed to choose? I feel so guilty that i cant have them all. Whoever i choose im going to end up leaving all the others and i feel really bad about that :(

By the way, id be happy to take a pair or a bigger rabbit :D

Nah we didnt have a home check, never got that far lol. Its such a shame that Rainbow's been in care so long :(
By the way, id be happy to take a pair or a bigger rabbit :D

if you had approached RSPCA Walsall before..why not ask them to homecheck now..then you're all set to go and can choose from their bunnies as they have quite a few?:D

Awwwh :love::love: Hes stunning isnt he! I really dont know why he hasnt found a home :? He was dumped on my doorstep last september, poor mite xxx

woah, your joking?! :shock:
How is such a gorgeous bun overlooked? :(

I have such a soft spot for harlequins though, absolutely adore them.
If I could have him, I would in an instant.
:love: :love: :love: :love:

Back