• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Should not have gone in pets at home..

I haven't tried them, well I mean my Buns haven't but I did see the new range of products

I am on a P@H embargo now though !!

IF only they didn't sell livestock i would be happy to go in there more often
Liam just bit my hand when trying to get one of the new camomile treats from me :roll:

i called in my local store today to get a couple of bits (free parking outside there!) and saw the new range - looks good. i was tempted to get one of those hay tubes but esme is so bloomin messy and free with her toliet habits, i think it'd get a bit soggy:oops:

think they'll stop doing the naturals stuff now tho? (best bulk buy fenugreek crunchies:shock:)

IF only they didn't sell livestock i would be happy to go in there more often
Liam just bit my hand when trying to get one of the new camomile treats from me :roll:

Ooooooooooooops :oops:
I did try to teach him not to snatch !! But food always gets the better of him :roll:

My store has stopped stocking the naturals range now and replaced it with woodlands. My two have tried the herb hay which was a hit, the crunchies that are like fenugreeks, the dried herbs and their favourite was a hanging alfafa ring!

The only thing they are not impressed with is the little twigs in a bag!

I hate going into pets at home - I want to bring all the baby buns home with me and 'rescue' them from possibly going to horrible homes :oops:

Sorry Katie I haven't been in any of the branches of this store for about 4 years now, that would definately change if they stopped selling animals.

I keep all my purchases from Chapmans and on line purchases.

Went in today and spent too much :shock: I was surprised to find Alfafa King Timothy Hay I also bought the camile hay, fenegreek crunchies, hay roll, hay cakes, alfafa cubes, dried herbs and herbal toothbrushes. I picked up the dandelion root and found a live maggot in the packet so swiftly put it back on the shelf. Bunnies loved the bits I have given them. :) I usually buy all my stuff online but needed some bits to keep Honey entertained quickly as she is going through one of her chewing stages:roll:

omg i went today as well, wanted everything :lol: bunnies have got their christmas list written already :lol::lol:

even got a kittens toy for rosie :love::lol: well it was just to cute :lol: and she loves it

got myself a bunny calendar for next year to put away, it was the cute netherland dwarf bunny pics on thefront that drew me to it, and nan got me the bunny xmas cards soo cute

then thought best leave otherwise would have no pennies left

I got a couple of bits, would've gotten more but needed a new water bottle and crock. Got the hay roll with they love and the alfalfa cubes which the lops have had a small chomp of but have then ignored. :roll:

Haha I'm the same. I spent just over £100 the other day. On snugglesafe heat pad, waterbottle covers...I don't have an outdoor rabbit! Just in case heh!

Also bought another carry box to go with my other four...nothing wrong with the others mind. More toys..hmm not even needed and too many woodlands willowy chew things! Oh and treat-ums and carefresh oh and new ceramic bowls and hutch disinfectant/cleaner for the hutch i was given for freee! :D.

Thats just the rabbit stuff.. don't get me started on the cat stuff. I'm a student too and my animals are too spoilt >.<

Back