• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm A Little Upset

*Spider*

Wise Old Thumper
For stupid reasons I know but I need to let it out and have a virtual hug.
As you know I have 7 foster bunnies here. Angel has already got a potential new home :)D) and I have had an email that someone wants to adopt 2 baby buns.
They have a FANTASTIC set up and I'm so happy that they want to take a pair.
Emails were flying around about arranging to come down and visit etc.
They then asked what their breed was and I told them (stupidly) that they were Polish X Lionhead.
They emailed me back saying that they've heard they're viscious and aren't good with children (she has a 10 year old) and now I'm unsure whether she wants them at all now :(
I've told them that they're very sweet and will climb all over you and Whisper has even groomed Sarah Jane :lol:
I just hope that she sees past the prejudice. I hope this won't stop them from getting their perfect home.
2 of them will have they're own 2 level Playhouse and 8ftx5ft run...

I hate to say it but if they believe stupid stories like that, are you sure you want to hand over your precious babies to them? I hope they do a LOT of research and apologise for their ignorance.

hugs for you, spider. i'm sorry. if they come to meet your bunnies they might take a more reasonable view. i hope so.

Ugh, that's just stupid. *hugs* I don't know how these silly breed things start. I would tell them to just come down and meet these cuties and see if they can say 'no' to their sweet faces.

I hope they get fantastic homes.

aww, that sucks. each bunny has its own little ways. i now have 2 nethies and the only thing they have in common is that they are both rabbits:lol: they couldn't be more different so i'm really dubious about stereotypes (of any kind).

those gorgeous babes will find a loving home (i need a bigger house:(). x

Youre not the only one upset... Im gutted because I have had my petition removed to help the Park Bunnies :(

Virtual hug for you!!

Back