• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New summer-time den

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
SDC10716.jpg

Got this for free!! I made the sign though :oops: All my bunnies are kept inside, so this won't be to sleep in! But it will be good for summer. Since Brian and Jemimah havent been with me long, I havent had chance to build them an outside run and they have free run of the house at the moment anyway. But for Summer 2010 I intend to convert this into a little pad for during the day complete with run and all. It's just over 6ft long, 2.5ft wide and 3 ft high. It will also be moved into a better location within my garden with grass, this is just a temporary place! This will be for use after I have bonded the pair once they are both neutered :love:. What do you think? good for nothing? :p

Edit: I've cleaned this out so much now! even used clear vinegar/water combo, boiling water, johnsons hutch spray and too many pet disinfectants, put nice wood effect vinyl tiles down from homebase too and i painted it green with pet-safe paint :) to weatherproof it, got a hutch cover too! :shock:

Last edited:
My boyfriend's Mum has had it sat in her garden for over a year doing nothing! So i took up the opportunity to ask and obtained it :)

Wow that looks great! I love the little sign :)
That's really impressive for free!

I think I have the same floor tiles in my hutch ^_^ (from what I can see). It looks like your cleaning efforts paid off as well, looks good as new!

Back