• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

her vaccination card means shes older than they said...

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
i was digging through some paperwork and came across bifs original vaicne card from the rescue all thise years anck..well only 3 and ahalf years ago now.

I was told when i got her in march2006 that she was 18 motnhs old...which make sher birthday oct right?
um her record has her birthday down as july 2004!!

That means my wicklel girlies whose had such a traumatic life beofe us and a traumatic time with us cos she lost oscar then gianed bertie then hosue got flooded and shes had a close call many a time with gi probs and her teeth.

shes the oldes bunny i have ever had...and the longest time i have ever had a bunny...i know its nothing to those of you who have had buns for eyars and years..but to me its a big deal:wave:

shes already 5 that means....and weve had her 3 1/2 years. And she doesnt look or act her age...and she still is the boss of everything and everybody:lol:

my biffkykins:love:

bifidins.jpg

bifstretch.jpg

bif1.jpg

ha ha yeah shes cute..but im biased:lol:

gem....aunty gem....bif says...sniffy kissies xxx

shes so bright and alert my mum thinks 5yr old buns must be worn out and decrepid....think bifs just changed her mind;)

Personally I wouldn't rely on the vax card to be accurate, I've come away with some really odd facts on some of mine, especially when we do multiple buns in one visit :)

Back