• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit names

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
Do you come across many buns who share the same name as yours?

Some of mine seem to have pretty common names (Sky, Star, Summer, Hope, Angel), but some seem to be pretty unique-although I'm up for that to be disputed, lol (Dusk, Candyfloss, Lightning). And I was VERY impressed recently when I came across another Boofa.

My Kermits name was unique!
But i think there are quite a few Herbies and Inca probably isnt that uncommon either.

we have mainly very common names, but I think Runt, Oddeye (although I know of an Oddball, locally) and possibly Xena may be unique.

I've never heard or even seen another animal called Ghostie :)
I love her name for that reason though, even if it is a rather silly name :lol:

The Foster Bunnies' names are quite common although I've never heard of another Winter :love:

I've not heard of another Sora rabbit :wave::love: Not too many Luna's or Sassy's either.

I have heard plenty of Lily's and Smudge's, but I have yet to meet another rabbit called Smudge who does not actually have a smudge or any markings whatsoever :lol:

I think I saw someone post on here about their rabbit Widget once. I was surprised about that because I thought it was quite unique but maybe not :lol:
I've met another rabbit at the vets before called Pipkin so that's not unique at all. Neither is Ruby, really...
So yeah all my bunnies have/have had pretty unoriginal names.

One of my cats is called Napoleon though. Never come across that before (I didn't name him though).

ive not seen another sherbert,lollipop or bubbles but my other 3 are quite comon names, flopsy,clover and honey :D

Benjamin is definately not a unique name!
Think Pippin is quite common too, definately seen another rabbit on here called the same.
My OH's nicknames of them may be more original Jim-Jim and Fat Boy (or is that last one more mean than original?:lol:)

I think I saw someone post on here about their rabbit Widget once. I was surprised about that because I thought it was quite unique but maybe not :lol:
I've met another rabbit at the vets before called Pipkin so that's not unique at all. Neither is Ruby, really...

One of my cats is called Napoleon though. Never come across that before (I didn't name him though).

I had a Widget :p A lion head I rescued. He was a sweet fella!

I thought Lola was pretty unique but nope its not :lol::lol:

Whereas i dont know anyone else with a Desmond rabbit! :lol:

ive not seen another sherbert,lollipop or bubbles but my other 3 are quite comon names, flopsy,clover and honey :D

I have. ;) In my siggy. :lol::lol:

Alfie is an extremely unusual name - I only know of, ooh, twenty million or so buns on here with the same name. :oops: :lol::lol:

Yeah loads of people have Lola! :oops: I chose it because Lola bunny was Bug's Bunny's girlfriend!.. Max again planty have.
Brian not unique.
hmm Jemimah with a h.. :p maybe more unique than the rest.

My cats called Pingu though! That's gotta be rare ;)

My goldfish is called Jeff toooo!

Last edited:
I've not come across another Honeycomb, Scout, Juno, Cassius, Caspian or Callisto but have seen another Maverick despite that being pretty unusual.

There is another bun on bunspace called Mischa (pronounced Mish-car btw), another Mini's but spelt different obviously. Not seen another Nutmeg yet and there's definitely another Smudge on here!

We had a labrador called Napoleon, she (yes she was a girl!:lol:) was the lovliest dog ever :love::love:

Back