• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flopsy had a...

PrincessPinky

Mama Doe
Messy bum this morning, not to bad, just a bit of poo on it, i cleaned her off. She seems ok in herself, drinking, eating hay, pooing normally (other that 1 piece of runny poo)
Is this normal? Anything to worry about?

She always seems to get poorly stomach's now and again compared to Peter! :?

Messy bum this morning, not to bad, just a bit of poo on it, i cleaned her off. She seems ok in herself, drinking, eating hay, pooing normally (other that 1 piece of runny poo)
Is this normal? Anything to worry about?

She always seems to get poorly stomach's now and again compared to Peter! :?

What sort of diet does she have? Could you list the brand of pellets, how many she gets, veggies eaten and maybe record what she eats each day and record when she has a dodgy tummy and maybe find a pattern? :wave:

What sort of diet does she have? Could you list the brand of pellets, how many she gets, veggies eaten and maybe record what she eats each day and record when she has a dodgy tummy and maybe find a pattern? :wave:

I fill the hay tray up every morning and night, they are on excell pellets? and veggies a few times a week :wave:

I fill the hay tray up every morning and night, they are on excell pellets? and veggies a few times a week :wave:

Lots of people find excel causes sticky bums. Could be that. Does it coincide with getting veggies? It may be that she can't cope with not having veggies daily. I would say that it's best to give veggies every day or not at all so their digestive systems get used to 1 sort of diet.

Back